Programme Educational Objectives:
- PEO 1: To provide students, a strong foundation in core areas like power electronics, power systems, electrical machines along with engineering mathematics, sciences and make them globally competent in designing, modeling and critical problem solving.
- PEO 2: To promote research activities in the field of electrical and electronics engineering through lifelong learning and provide solutions to engineering problems for sustainable development of society.
- PEO 3: To bring in holistic growth of the graduates by inculcating good communication skills and socio-ethical values.
- PEO 4: To strive for getting employment or higher education by excelling in competitive examinations and be able to work in supportive and leadership roles.
- PO1 An ability to apply the knowledge of basic engineering, mathematics and science for solving the complex engineering problems.
- PO2 An ability to identify, formulate, interpret and analyse data to provide solutions.
- PO3 An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired needs in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- PO4 An ability to conduct investigations on complex problems that require multi disciplinary knowledge.
- PO5 An ability to use techniques, skills and modern engineering tools for engineering practice.
- PO6 An ability to become entrepreneurs and exhibit the knowledge of contemporary & non contemporary issues, technical & non technical issues.
- PO7 An ability to demonstrate the knowledge needed for sustainable development by providing engineering solutions related to societal and environmental aspects.
- PO8 An ability to understand social and ethical responsibilities.
- PO9 An ability to work as an individual or in a team.
- PO10 An ability to communicate in English in both verbal and written forms.
- PO11 An ability to apply principles of management to execute projects in multi disciplinary environments.
- PO12 An ability to excel in their professional endeavours through lifelong learning.